Additional Content


Male: Accidents happen everyday. When people are walking around they trip, they slip, they fall on a sidewalk or a curb or on the street or they may fall as a result of some other hazardous condition. The reason that they fall is because the property owner or the city or municipality is not taking care of their property. They're not keeping it in a reasonably safe condition and when they fail to keep their property in a safe condition and someone gets hurt by tripping, slipping or falling, then they're responsible.

And if you've been injured as a result of a trip, slip, or fall and it's as a result of a property owner or municipality not taking care of their property then you may be entitled to significant compensation for your injuries. Now, the laws that govern these types of cases are actually quite complex, but we know the laws. We know how to navigate the pitfalls and the traps and we know how to win these cases for you. We work with forensic civil engineers, who will go to the scene. They'll inspect a case. They'll take all of the measurements. They'll do everything they can to help us establish, prove, and win your case. And if your case involves a city or municipality you have to act quickly. It's a very short time frame for filing a notice of claim or a lawsuit against a city or municipality, so you should call us right away so that we can look into your case for you.

There is no fee for us to evaluate your case and if we do take on your case, we don't get paid and there is no fee unless we win.

[End of Audio]